IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor
The IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor program is designed to provide responsible training for those persons wishing to supervise IANTD divers. These include Open water diver, Advanced diver, EANx diver and Rescue diver.
Requirements for Advanced EANx supervisor
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rescue diver or equivalent.
- Qualified as a IANTD Advanced EANx diver or equivalent.
- If an equivalent certification is accepted for CPR and Oxygen Provider, it must be current within the last two (2) years.
- Proof of a minimum of 60 logged dives.
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor program
Complete the academic sessions utilizing the Dive master manual, review the IANTD standards and procedures and complete knowledge reviews. Pass the Dive master exam with a minimum score of 80%.
You complete an emergency assistance plan and risk analysis for a scenario to be assigned by the Instructor. Able to demonstrate all open water, advanced and rescue skills in a manner showing the highest level of mastery and competence.
Be able to demonstrate competence in all scuba skills, and ability to cope with the most demanding operational factors of the region. Demonstrate mastery of the techniques involved in planning and executing dives.
The IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor candidate must assist in at least:
- One complete Open water, Advanced and Rescue diver program.
- A complete Deep diver and Advanced EANx diver program.
How long will it take?
We offer the IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor as a 5 week training or you can apply for our second to none Divemaster Internship program.
What does the IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor cost?
€ 995 Included Taxes and:
- Free transport from dive center to the dive site
- Dive master theory
- Confined and open water training
- Temporary use of course materials
- Cylinder refills during the course
IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor certificate is not included in the program price.
IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificates, logbook and dive insurance.
- IANTD Advanced EANx supervisors may supervise, escort and assist in all IANTD Open water diver programs but cannot conduct SCUBA training exercises unless under the direction of a qualified IANTD Open water instructor or higher.
- As a Advanced EANx supervisor you are qualified to plan and execute emergency procedures appropriate for the diving activity and environment.
- Upon completion of the program, Advanced EANx supervisors may conduct any specialized scuba diving activities for which they have received appropriate training.
- Advanced EANx supervisors may teach snorkel skin diver.
- Adv. EANx supervisors who complete item 2 under water skills development may teach the IANTD open water free diver course.
- If you are certified as a IANTD Advanced Rec. Trimix diver or equivalent and you assisted one complete Advanced rec. Trimix diver program you can be certified as a IANTD Advanced Rec. Trimix supervisor.