PADI Emergency oxygen provider
The PADI Emergency oxygen provider is an perfect course for divers and anyone who wishes to make a difference.
Knowing how and when to use emergency oxygen is a great skill to have and means you’re ready to help others should the need arise.
Scuba divers, snorkelers and anyone who is around divers will benefit from having this training.
Requirements for Emergency oxygen provider
- There are no prerequisites or age restrictions for this course.
PADI Emergency oxygen provider program
In the theory you will learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen.
In the practical part you will:
- Recognize illnesses which require emergency oxygen.
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment.
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a nonbreathing diver.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes ¾ day.
What does the PADI Emergency oxygen provider cost?
€ 112* Included Taxes and:
- Practical session
- Temporary use of course materials
- Use of emergency oxygen equipment
- Emergency oxygen provider certificate
* The price of € 112 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Emergency oxygen provider price is 125 euro.
It is mandatory to have the PADI Emergency oxygen provider manual what is not included in the course price. If you book the Emergency oxygen provider course you can buy this manual in our web store for the special price of 10 euro.
If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
Emergency oxygen provider – what will I need?
All you need is a pocket mask to use during practice sessions. We have this mask available for purchase at the dive center.
What will your next adventure be?