PADI TecRec programs
If you’re into technical diving then you know that to extend your depth range you need to use Trimix – a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen. There are advantages to using three gases, but you need to know how to do it right.
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 course introduces you to using Trimix down to a maximum depth of 65 meters/210 feet. Earning the Tec Trimix 65 certification makes deeper exploration a reality.
• You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
• Certified as a PADI Tec 50 Diver or equivalent.
• Have a minimum of 100 logged dives.
You also need to have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
• Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply, ask us if there is any doubt.
The Tec Trimix 65 course includes knowledge development sections, practical application sessions, one evaluation dive and four open water dives.
A primary focus of this course is:
• Trimix diving depth ranges.
• Exposure planning.
• Selecting a mix.
• Argon inflation systems.
• Handling multiple decompression cylinders.
• Decompression models.
• Emergency procedures.
• Decompression software and multi-gas computers.
* The complete program takes minimum 4 days if agreed prerequisites met (self study).
On completion of the course you’ll be able to dive to a maximum depth of 65 meters/210 feet. Make multi-stop decompression dives that employ EANx and oxygen for accelerated decompression and any Trimix blend with an oxygen content of 18% or more.
The Tec Trimix 65 program cost, 890 euro. Included Taxes and:
Free transfer from hotel to dive center.
Free transport from dive center to dive site.
Tec Trimix Diver manual, (unless it is already in your possession).
5 Dives (1 Evaluation and 4 Open Water).
Rental double cylinder exclusive gasses.
Rental of 2 stage/decompression cylinders inclusive decompression gas up to 100%.
Rental of 2 stage/decompression regulators inclusive rigging kits and cambands.
Rental wing with back plate and harness.
Rental 2 first and second stages with longhose configuration.
Helium/Oxygen analyzer rental.
PADI Tec Trimix 65 certification.
Standard dive equipment is not included in the program price but we offer a 50% discount on the standard rental price during this course.
• The Helium what is used during the dives is not included in the course price.
• Note that decompression gasses are only included for the minimum requirements.
• If you want to do the Tec Trimix 65 in Sidemount configuration than you need to be certified as a PADI Tec Sidemount diver. In that case the rental of the Sidemount equipment is included in the course price.