PADI Tec Trimix 65
If you’re into technical diving then you know that to extend your depth range you need to use Trimix – a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen. There are advantages to using three gases, and the PADI Tec Trimix 65 course teach you how to do it right.
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 course introduces you to using Trimix down to a maximum depth of 65 meters/210 feet. Earning the Tec Trimix 65 certification makes deeper exploration a reality.
Requirements for Tec Trimix 65
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
- Certified as a PADI Tec 50 diver or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives.
- A Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply, ask us if there is any doubt.
PADI Tec Trimix 65 program
The Tec Trimix 65 course includes knowledge development sections, practical application sessions, one evaluation dive and four open water dives.
A primary focus of this course is:
- Trimix diving depth ranges.
- Exposure planning.
- Selecting a mix.
- Argon inflation systems.
- Handling multiple decompression cylinders.
- Decompression models.
- Emergency procedures.
- Decompression software and multi-gas computers.
How long will it take?
* The complete program takes minimum 4 days if agreed prerequisites met (self study).
What does the PADI Tec Trimix 65 cost?
€ 890 Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transportation from dive center to dive site
- PADI/DSAT Tec Trimix diver manual, unless it is already in your possession
- Knowledge development
- Practical applications
- 5 dives, 1 evaluation and 4 open water
- Rental double cylinder exclusive gasses
- Rental of 2 stage/decompression cylinders inclusive decompression gas up to 100%
- Rental of 2 stage/decompression regulators inclusive rigging kit and cam-bands
- Rental wing with back plate and harness
- Rental 2 first and second stages with longhose configuration
- Analyzer rental
- PADI Tec Trimix 65 certification
Note that decompression gasses are only included for the minimum requirements.
The Helium what is used during the dives is not included in the course price.
If you want to do the Tec Trimix 65 in sidemount configuration than you need to be certified as a PADI Tec sidemount diver with sufficient experience in sidemount diving. In that case the rental of the sidemount equipment is included in the course price.
Tec Trimix 65 – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
Standard dive equipment is not included in the program price but we offer a 50% discount on the rental price during this course.
Tec Trimix 65 qualifies you to:
Dive to a maximum depth of 65 meters/210 feet.
Make multi-stop decompression dives that employ EANx and oxygen for accelerated decompression.
Use of any Trimix blend with an oxygen content of 18% or more.
What will your next adventure be?