PADI TecRec programs
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 Upgrade is an course what upgrade divers who have taken the Trimix 65 course but want to extend their depth limits to full Hypoxic Trimix. If you did Tec 65 more than 3 months ago or with another dive center, a skill check dive is mandatory.
The trimix 65 Upgrade course will give you the ability to dive to 90 meters/245 feet using various Trimix blends, air, enriched air and oxygen using open circuit technical diving equipment.
• You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
• Certified as a PADI Tec Trimix 65 or equivalent.
• Have a minimum of 150 logged dives.
You also need to have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
• Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply, ask us if there is any doubt.
The Trimix 65 Upgrade course includes knowledge development sections, practical application sessions, three open water dives.
A primary focus of this course is:
• Gas selection options, especially deco gases.
• Bubble models and deep stops.
• Handling multiple decompression cylinders.
• Emergency procedures.
• Decompression software and multi-gas computers.
* The complete program takes minimum 3 days if agreed prerequisites met (self study).
On completion of this PADI Tec course there are no limits. Once qualified it is your responsibility to extend your experience and comfort limits slowly.
The Tec Trimix 65 Upgrade program cost, 910 euro. Included Taxes and:
Free transfer from hotel to dive center.
Free transport from dive center to dive site.
Tec Trimix Diver manual, (unless it is already in your possession).
3 Open Water Dives.
Rental double cylinder exclusive gasses.
Rental of 2 stage/decompression cylinders inclusive decompression gas up to 100%.
Rental of 2 stage/decompression regulators inclusive rigging kits and cambands.
Rental wing with back plate and harness.
Rental 2 first and second stages with longhose configuration.
Helium/Oxygen analyzer rental.
PADI Tec Trimix 65 Upgrade certification.
Standard dive equipment is not included in the program price but we offer a 50% discount on the standard rental price during this course.
• The Helium what is used during the dives is not included in the course price.
• Note that decompression gasses are only included for the minimum requirements.
• If it’s necessary to do a skill check dive, note that this dive is not included in the course price.
• If you want to do the Tec Trimix 65 Upgrade in Sidemount configuration than you need to be certified as a PADI Tec Sidemount diver. In that case the rental of the Sidemount equipment is included in the course price.