PADI Tec Trimix 65 upgrade
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 Upgrade is an course what upgrade divers who have taken the Trimix 65 course but want to extend their depth limits to full Hypoxic Trimix.
If you did Tec 65 more than 3 months ago or with another dive center, a skill check dive is mandatory.
This upgrade course will give you the ability to dive to 90 meters/245 feet using various Trimix blends, air, enriched air and oxygen using open circuit technical diving equipment.
Requirements for Tec Trimix 65 upgrade
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
- Certified as a PADI Tec Trimix 65 or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives.
- A Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply, ask us if there is any doubt.
PADI Tec Trimix 65 upgrade program
The Tec Trimix 65 upgrade course includes knowledge development sections, practical application sessions and three open water dives.
A primary focus of this course is:
- Gas selection options, especially decompression gases.
- Bubble models and actual thoughts about deep stops.
- Handling multiple decompression cylinders.
- Emergency procedures.
- Decompression software and multi-gas computers.
How long will it take?
* The complete program takes minimum 3 days if agreed prerequisites met (self study).
What does the PADI Tec Trimix 65 upgrade cost?
€ 910 Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transportation from dive center to dive site
- PADI/DSAT Tec Trimix diver manual, unless it is already in your possession
- Knowledge development
- Practical applications
- 3 open water dives
- Rental double cylinder exclusive gasses
- Rental of 2 stage/decompression cylinders inclusive decompression gas up to 100%
- Rental of 2 stage/decompression regulators inclusive rigging kit and cam-bands
- Rental wing with back plate and harness
- Rental 2 first and second stages with longhose configuration
- Analyzer rental
- PADI Tec Trimix 65 upgrade certification
Note that decompression gasses are only included for the minimum requirements.
The Helium what is used during the dives is not included in the course price.
If it’s necessary to do a skill check dive, note that this dive is not included in the course price.
If you want to do this upgrade in sidemount configuration than you need to be certified as a PADI Tec sidemount diver with sufficient experience in sidemount diving. In that case the rental of the sidemount equipment is included in the course price.
Tec Trimix 65 upgrade – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
Standard dive equipment is not included in the program price but we offer a 50% discount on the rental price during this course.