The Galileo Luna comes with one of the best digital compasses around and incorporates Microbubble technology and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops which respond directly to your personal physiology to add layers of safety to your diving. Loaded with computing, navigation and personalization features, you’d be hard-pressed to find a wrist-mount computer that offers so much yet is so easy to use. (Predictive Multi-Gas and Heart Rate Monitor are available as options.)
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to program one nitrox mix (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
- The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
- A choice of screen configurations lets you pick the display that best suits your individual tastes.
- You navigate through the system using three clearly marked buttons with prompts so you never get lost in the system.
- You can rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Dive/freedive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac via infrared technology.
- PMG, Predictive Multi-Gas feature and Heart Rate Monitor upgrades are available as optional purchases and can be added quickly and easily (using SmartTRAK software from a PC only).
- Trimix Algorithm can be uploaded via Scubapro.com.
|Number of Gases||1, with PMG upgrade is 3|
|Gas Capability||21-100% Nitrox|
|Algorithm||ZHL8 ADT MB|
|Operating Modes||Scuba, Gauge, Freediving|
|Display Type||dot-matrix screen|
|Max Operating Depth||330m|
|Memory Capacity||100 hours of diving|
|Battery Replacement Type||changeable|
|Estimated Battery Life||3 to 5 years or 300 to 500