Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy
The Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy training is uniquely developed by Aquarius dive center. Over the past 20 years we have fine-tuned every detail of this exclusive course.
Our Xtend on TB, which is without doubt and we are proud to say, an extended and more in-depth version of the PADI Peak performance buoyancy. This course is taught well past PADI standards.
All your training dives can be carried out using a Scubapro wing system with long hose configuration. Use of the wing and long hose is included in the course price.
The Xtend on TB course refines, and builds on the skills you’ve master so far, and takes them to a very high level.
Requirements for Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy
- You must be, minimum age of 15 years.
- Certified as a PADI Open water diver or equivalent.
- 3 days
- 5 dives
- Dry runs
- Scubapro equipment rental
- Min. Open water diver
- 48 hours- free cancellation
Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy program
In the theory we discuss about how to streamline your equipment for efficient underwater movement and correct weighting. We explain how to improve your buoyancy and trim and give advice on what type of fins are the best for you.
For the practical part, we use dry runs and 5 open water dives with field drills. This includes; buoyancy control, trim, weight, streamlining, position awareness, S-drill and fin techniques;
- frog kick
- back kick
- modified flutter kick
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 3 days.
To help you understand your diving posture we will video you. This enables to you to evaluate your progress and understand what you need to work on and why.
If you follow our Xtend on TB course, we guarantee that you will see a big improvement in your;
- Trim and buoyancy.
- Situational awareness
- Air consumption.
- Amount of weight required.
What does the Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy cost?
€ 328* Included Taxes and:
- Free transport from dive center to dive site.
- 5 dives, dry runs and field drills
- Temporary use of course materials
- Underwater video for improved critique and analysis.
- Scubapro dive equipment rental.
- Scubapro wing system and long hose rental.
- Cylinder refills during the course.
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy certificate.
* The price of € 328 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy price is 365 euro.
It is mandatory to have the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy manual what is not included in the course price. If you book the Xtend on TB course you can buy this manual in our web store for the special price of 10 euro.
If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy – what will I need?
All you need is your diving certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
Xtend on TB is also suitable for divers who already hold a PADI PPB specialty certification and would like to extend their Trim and Buoyancy skills.
Must be a minimum age of 15 years.
What will your next adventure be?