PADI Master scuba diver
The highest PADI qualification for those who take the dive sport as a hobby is PADI Master scuba diver.
By getting all conditions for this degree, you have proved that you are excellent informed of the different possibilities which diving offers, and you are an example for other divers.
Requirements for PADI Master scuba diver
To become a PADI master scuba diver you need to succeed 1 of the 3 following requirements:
- PADI (Jr.) Advanced and PADI (Jr.) Rescue and five PADI Specialty certifications of own choice.
- PADI Divemaster and five PADI Specialty certifications of own choice.
- PADI Assistant Instructor and five PADI Specialty certifications of own choice.
And you must have:
- Minimum age of 12 years.
- At least 50 logged dives.
What does the Master scuba diver cost?
€ 79 Included Taxes and:
- Master scuba diver certification
Get 50% off
Book with us your fifth specialty and you will pay half of the Master scuba diver application cost!