Emergency First Response EFR
The Emergency First Response program is for divers and non-divers and it include primary and secondary care.
The standards for the EFR course are worldwide and during the course you will use modern and up-to-date training materials.
EFR will be recognized for PADI and IANTD courses were a First aid and CPR certificate is required.
Requirements for Emergency First Response
- There is no minimum age requirement.
- For divers and non-divers.
Emergency First Response program
Beside audiovisual theory instruction the EFR course contains also practical reanimation techniques, first aid, splints, etc.
During this course we give also extra attention on helping a infant, a person with blocked airways, providing oxygen for dive emergencies and working with a Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 1 day.
What does the Emergency First Response cost?
€ 112 Included Taxes and:
- Practical sessions
- EFR primary and secondary care manual
- DVD rental
- First aid and Oxygen kit rental
- Reanimation manikin (adult | infant) rental
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) rental
- EFR (incl. care for children and AED trained) certificate
* The price of € 112 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard EFR price is 125 euro.
If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
Emergency First Response – what will I need?
All you need is a pocket mask, available at our dive center/web store for the price of € 9.
What will your next adventure be?