PADI TecRec programs
The PADI Tec 45 course is the second part of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver program. You will extend your depth limit to 45 meters/145 feet and learn to plan and execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder.
It puts you in a complete Tec diving rig, which can be either backmount or sidemount. You will also make accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen. This is a course where you’ll rise to the challenge and make the commitment to become a technical diver.
• You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
• Certified as a PADI Tec 40 Diver or equivalent.
• PADI Rescue Diver.
• Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, with at least 12 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 meters/60 feet and 6 dives deeper than 30 meters/100 feet, with or without EANx.
You also need to have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
• Note for the purposes of this level, a qualifying technical certification is one that qualifies the student to make decompression dives to 40 meters/130 feet using air and EANx using open circuit scuba equipment, ask us if there is any doubt.
Your Tec 45 training consists of three knowledge development sections, three practical application sessions and four open water dives.
Building on what you learned in the Tec 40 course, you focus on:
• The function and maintenance of tec diving equipment and associated issues.
• You continue fine-tuning gas planning and calculating accelerated decompression stops.
• You learn to think like a technical diver.
* The complete program takes minimum 2 days if agreed prerequisites met (self study).
• Dive to a maximum depth of 45 meters/145 feet or less using air, enriched air and oxygen.
• Make limited decompression dives.
• Use a single decompression gas of up to 100 percent oxygen to make your decompression more conservative or to accelerate your decompression.
The Tec 45 program cost, 449 euro. Included Taxes and:
Free transfer from hotel to dive center.
Free transport from dive center to dive site.
PADI – DSAT Tec Deep Diver manual, (unless it is already in your possession).
3 Knowledge Developments.
3 Practical Applications.
4 Dives (1 Confined Water, 3 Open Water).
Rental double cylinder inclusive Air.
Rental stage/decompression cylinder inclusive decompression gas up to 100%.
Rental stage/decompression regulator inclusive rigging kit and cambands.
Rental wing with back plate and harness.
Rental 2 first and second stages with longhose configuration.
PADI Tec 45 certification.
Standard dive equipment is not included in the program price but we offer a 50% discount on the standard rental price during this course.
• Note that decompression gasses are only included for the minimum requirements.
• If you want to do the Tec 45 in Sidemount configuration than you need to be certified as a PADI Tec Sidemount diver. In that case the rental of the Sidemount equipment is included in the course price.
COMBO Tec 40 + Sidemount, Min. 4 days, 669 euro.
Tec 40 + Sidemount offers the same benefits as the PADI Sidemount course but gives you the opportunity to dive with 2 tanks for extended decompression dive times.
COMBO Tec 40 + Tec 45, Min. 4 days, 749 euro.
A combo of the Tec 40 & Tec 45 courses done back to back.
COMBO Tec 40 + Tec 45 + Tec 50, Min. 7 days, 1099 euro.
A combo of the Tec 40 & Tec 45 & Tec 50 courses done back to back.
• Note minimum mentioned days if agreed prerequisites met (self study).