PADI Night diver
Introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down with the PADI Night diver course. See your favorite dive sites from a whole new perspective at night.
Learn to prepare, plan and execute night dives safely and open up this fascinating side to the underwater world.
Requirements for Night diver
- You must be, minimum age of 12 years.
- certified as a PADI (Jr.) Open water diver or equivalent.
PADI Night diver program
In the Night diver course we will deal with:
- Night diving equipment.
- Planning night dives.
- Special night dive situations.
- Night dive navigation techniques.
Before, during and after each of the 3 night dives you will be required to demonstrate practical application of all aspects of planning, preparation and skills.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 3 evenings.
What does the PADI Night diver cost?
€ 269* Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transportation from dive center to dive site
- 3 night dives
- Primary and back-up light rent
- Temporary use of course materials
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Cylinder refills during the course
- Night diver certificate
* The price of € 269 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Night diver price is 299 euro.
It is mandatory to have the PADI Night diver manual what is not included in the course price. If you book the Night diver course you can buy this manual in our web store for the special price of 10 euro.
Night diver – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What will your next adventure be?