PADI Deep diver
A wreck, objects, reefs, sometimes it’s necessary that you go deeper to visit them. The best solution to make these dives on a proper way is to follow a PADI deep diver course.
The deep diver course helps you to improve your planning, skills and knowledge.
All these aspects are necessary for this type of dives to a maximum of 40 meters.
Requirements for Deep diver
- You must be, minimum age of 15 years.
- Certified as a PADI Adventure diver or equivalent.
PADI Deep diver program
In the theory section we will discuss about:
Specialized deep dive equipment, dive planning, buddy contact procedures, buoyancy and trim control. Further we discuss about managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
After this session we will practice some Dry runs.
In the practical part we make 4 Open Water dives between 24 and 40 meters where we will apply subjects like, dive planning, buoyancy and trim control, gas management and how to use SMB´s and stage cylinders.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 2 days.
What does the PADI Deep diver cost?
€ 287* Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- free transportation from dive center to dive site
- 4 dives
- Dry runs and Field-drills
- Temporary use of course materials
- Stage cylinder and stage regulator rental
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Cylinder refills during the course
- Deep diver certificate
* The price of € 287 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Deep diver price is 319 euro.
It is mandatory to have the PADI Deep diver manual what is not included in the course price. If you book the Deep diver course you can buy this manual in our web store for the special price of 10 euro.
Deep diver – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
Flying After Diving guidelines say:
Divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What will your next adventure be?