PADI Scuba diver course
Short on time to follow a complete course or you agree to dive only under direct supervision? The PADI Scuba diver course is the answer.
PADI Scuba Diver course is basically half of the PADI Open Water Course, you can upgrade to the PADI Open Water certification anytime, and as a PADI Scuba Diver you are a certified diver, who can dive to 12m with a dive professional.
However also the possibilities for completely independent diving is not hard to get. With 1 or 2 days more it’s possible to complete yourself as a PADI Open water diver.
Requirements for PADI Scuba diver
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Participants between 10 and 14 years will be certified as “Junior Scuba Diver”.
- This course is for Non-certified divers.
Via the link below you can already start with the eLearning part of the PADI Scuba Diver. You can do this in your own language and whenever it suits you, at home or even on the plane en route to Tenerife.
- 2 days
- 2 Open water dives
- Confined water
- Non-certified diver
48 hours- free cancellation*
3 confined water sessions are necessary were you learn to dive without any effort and how to handle with common underwater problems.
There is eLearning and to complete the course you will make 2 open water dives with your instructor. During this dives you experience the underwater beauty of Tenerife and you demonstrate that everything what is learned you can use during future dives.
With eLearning you can complete the theory online at home. This enables you to move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
Prior to certification as a Scuba diver, you will join us at our dive center to complete your training. This includes, check of the theory completed, confined water dives and 2 open water dives.
* There will be an PADI eLearning registration fee of € 110. This fee is needed prior to sending of eLearning materials. The eLearning registration fee is not refundable and the balance of the total cost is to be made at time of participation.
The complete course takes 2 days.
All you need is your swimsuit and a towel.
Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What does the PADI Scuba diver cost?
€ 279* Included Taxes and:
- 2 open water dives
- Confined water dive
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Scuba diver certification
* The price of € 279 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard PADI Scuba diver price is 307 euro.
Every extra session or dive cost € 40 in extra.
If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.