Dive packages, dive insurance and freediving
|1 dive||37 euro||Book now|
|2 dives||74 euro||Book now|
|3 dives||108 euro||Book now|
|4 dives||140 euro||Book now|
|5 dives||170 euro||Book now|
|6 dives||198 euro||Book now|
|7 dives||231 euro||Book now|
|8 dives||264 euro||Book now|
|9 dives||288 euro||Book now|
|10 dives||299 euro||Book now|
|1 night dive||45 euro||Book now|
|2 night dives||85 euro||Book now|
Price is for 1 dive and including double 10 or 12, weight and guide. Excluding gasses, stage(s) and equipment.
- 48 hours- free cancellation
|1 day||6 euro|
|1 week||15 euro|
|1 month||20 euro|
|1 year||40 euro|
Less than 5 minutes
We can help you obtain a dive insurance from Scuba Medic, we can do this when you are here at our dive center. To do this we need your name, date of birth, ID number and email address. Providing we have all the relevant information the process only takes 5 minutes.
Terms and conditions, diving
- All prices quoted on this page/website are in Euros and inclusive of all taxes. If you have further questions about costs, please don’t hesitate to contact us. All diving prices and content are subject to changes without notice.
- The diving prices for the guided packages are inclusive of hotel pick-up* (see below bullet point on transfers for clarification), cylinder rental, air, weight and dive guide. These are both shore and boat dive prices.
- Night dive price also includes use of dive torch.
- * We offer free transfers from dive center to all dive sites and pick-ups, from hotels that are situated between El Medano and Callao Salvaje, to our dive center in El Fraile.
- To participate in our guided dives, as a diver, you need to bring your dive certification and logbook. It is a legal requirement, in the Canaries, to have valid dive insurance, proof of this is also needed. Check our Frequently Asked Question page regarding the SMB and whistle law.
- At the dive center you will be required to fill a Statement of Risk and Liability form, Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding form and a Medical Statement confirming that you have no medical condition which would prevent you from diving. If you do have such a condition, then a medical certificate signed by a doctor will be required.
- Technical dive, the dive(s) are made till a maximum depth of 70 meter. Contact us for booking.
- Contact us before the dive about detailed conditions and to ensure all the equipment you will need is available for rent.
A deposit is required in order to confirm any dive booking with Aquarius dive center, Tenerife.
For guided dives a €25 deposit is required. The balance of total cost is to be made at time of participation
Payments methods available
- In person at Dive center, credit-card or cash.
- From overseas, bank transfer, credit-card or PayPal.
Cancellation and refund policy
- 100% deposit refund is given if cancellation is 48 hours or more prior to the start time of your activity.
- Less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation your deposit is not refundable. This is to cover administration costs.
|During combined dive trip||33 euro|
|Only freedivers (min 6)||33 euro|
|Descent, assent line||10 euro|
|Safety diver(s)||* euro|
Terms and conditions, freediving
- The freedive activity is combined to take place during a diving trip. There needs to be a minimum of 4 free-diving participants. The price quoted is per person. Contact us for full details.
- There are dives for freedivers as a standalone activity. For this there must be a minimum of 6 freedive participants. The diving prices quoted are per person.
- Placing descent, ascent lines, there must be a minimum of 4 freedive participants if it is during a combined diving trip or minimum of 6 freedive participants if it is freedivers only. The price is inclusive surface buoy, line and weight.
- * For freedivers who need safety diver(s) there must be a minimum of 6 freedive participants, contact us to discuss the details and price.