PADI Open water referral
The PADI Open Water Referral is a great way for those who want to dive abroad. It allows you to complete all your theory and pool modules in your own time at home. This option then allows you to complete your 4 open water dives at our 5 star IDC center in the south of Tenerife.
The major benefit of this course is to complete your dive certification while still enjoying your holiday. You can also use the rest of your time to dive with us and enjoy the fantastic underwater life that Tenerife has to offer.
Requirements for Open water referral
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Participants between 10 and 14 years will be certified as “Junior Open water diver”.
- Your referral documents signed by a PADI dive instructor.
Open water referral program
If needed we do a theory and skills update before you will make the 4 open water dives with your instructor.
During this four dives you experience the underwater beauty of Tenerife and you demonstrate that everything what is learned you can use during future dives.
On completion of your 4th dive you will be awarded with a PADI Open Water Diver Certificate. This is an internationally recognized dive qualification enabling you to dive anywhere in the world.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 2 days.
What does the PADI Open water referral cost?
€ 279* Included Taxes and:
- 4 open water dives
- Theory/skills update if necessary
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Open water diver certification
* The price of € 279 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Open water referral price is 307 euro. If you don’t have the eLearning version but paper manual than the Open water referral price is 307 euro.
eLearning materials or Open water diver manual and logbook are not included in the price, these materials should already be in the student’s possession.
Every extra session or dive cost € 40 in extra.
Your Referral documents expire 12 months from the date of the last training segment what you did in your country.
If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
Open water referral – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit a towel and your referral documents signed by a PADI dive instructor and a logbook.
Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What will your next adventure be?