Discover Tec diving
Curious about technical diving, but not sure about jumping into a course? Than the Discover tec diving should be your choice.
This program is a short confined water experience that allows you to give technical diving a try. You get to wear all the extra tec diving gear and take it for a test dive.
Requirements for Discover Tec diving
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
- Certified as a PADI Open water diver or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 10 logged dives.
Discover Tec diving program
Our Tec Instructor will explain the equipment you will use and go over basic tec diving procedures, such as the importance of diving in teams. Before you get in the water we make gear adjustments, then simply explore and get a feel for the equipment.
Your Tec Instructor may introduce a few basic skills, such as primary to secondary regulator switch and gas shutdown procedures.
This program may credit toward continuing tec training. Ask your instructor about this option if you’re interested.
How long will it take?
The complete program takes 1 day.
What does the Discover Tec diving cost?
€ 99 Included Taxes and:
- Free transportation from dive center to dive site
- Tec equipment explanation and setup
- 1 confined water tec dive
- Rental double cylinder inclusive air filling
- Rental Scubapro wing with back plate and harness
- Rental 2 first and second stages with longhose configuration
The rest of the dive equipment is not included in the program price but we offer a 50% discount on the standard rental price during this day session.
If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.