PADI course prices
Most prices shown are with the 10% discount, only valid if you book online.
Terms and conditions, PADI courses
- There are no hidden extras in our PADI course prices.
- The price of most of the courses includes study manual and certification fee.
- Our PADI course prices include free transfer to dive sites. We also provide free pick-ups from hotels that are in between El Medano and Callao Salvaje to our dive center in El Fraile.
- Because of our commitment to quality, some of our programs take longer than the PADI course standard. We believe that by spending a little extra time on the courses, we can obtain higher standards. That, in the long run, makes you a better diver!
- For detailed course information such as; prerequisites, program content, additional costs, etc. go to the specific course of your choice.
- You will find in these course details, the number of theory sessions, number of confined water sessions and number of open water dives. For every extra session and/or dive on top of those outlined we charge 40 euro extra.
- To participate in our courses, you will be required to fill a Statement of Risk and Liability form, Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding form and a Medical Statement confirming that you have no medical condition which would prevent you from diving. If you do have such a condition, then a medical certificate signed by a doctor will be required.
- The eLearning prices are fixed fees that must be paid for the eLearning part of the course. To complete the course please check under more info to find out the extra cost you must pay at our dive center.
- All the diving course prices mentioned on this page/website are in Euros and inclusive of taxes.
- The quoted diving course prices and course content are subject to changes without notice.
- Please contact us for available starting dates, or if you have any further questions on anything that is not clear.
A deposit is required in order to confirm any PADI course booking with Aquarius dive center, Tenerife. For PADI courses € 60 deposit is required, the balance of total cost is to be made at time of participation.
If the student/participant chooses to complete the theory part of the course, using PADI eLearning, there will be an registration fee of € 110. This fee is needed prior to sending of eLearning materials, exception is the Divemaster registration fee which is € 195. Nitrox is € 149, there are no further additional cost for the Nitrox eLearning. The registration fee is not refundable and the balance of the total cost is to be made at time of participation.
Payments methods available
- In person at Dive center, credit-card or cash.
- From overseas, bank transfer or PayPal.
Cancellation and refund policy
- 100% deposit refund is given if cancellation is 48 hours or more prior to the start time of your activity.
- Less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation your deposit is not refundable. This is to cover administration costs.
|PADI specialty||Info | Price|
|XTend on TB Trim and Buoyancy||more info 328 euro|
|Nitrox diver||more info 149 euro|
|Wreck diver||more info 215 euro|
|Sidemount diver||more info 287 euro|
|Deep diver||more info 287 euro|
|DSMB diver||more info 149 euro|
|Oxygen provider||more info 112 euro|
|Compressor handling||more info 149 euro|
|Underwater navigator||more info 211 euro|
|Search and recovery||more info 287 euro|
|Equipment specialist||more info 149 euro|
|Underwater naturalist||more info 199 euro|
|Night diver||more info 269 euro|
|Digital uw photographer||more info 199 euro|
|Dry suit diver||more info 179 euro|
|Peak performance buoyancy||more info 166 euro|