PADI Underwater navigator
Underwater navigation can be challenging, but in the PADI Underwater navigator specialty, you will master the challenge!
Keep underwater your track even if you don’t plan in advance. It will make your dives more relaxing and you avoid long swimming distances at the surface.
Requirements for Underwater navigator
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Certified as a PADI (Jr.) Open water diver or equivalent.
What does the PADI Underwater navigator cost?
€ 239* Included Taxes and:
- 3 dives
- Underwater navigator certification
* The price of € 239 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Underwater navigator price is 265 euro.
PADI Underwater navigator program
In the eLearning you will learn the various methods of distance determination in combination of natural and compass navigation.
We look also to the different patterns that you can make underwater. A part of the theory will be spend in the use of the Nav-Finder/scuba sextant.
In the practical part we try the different methods of distance determination under water.
With and without Scuba Sextant you will learn how to create various patterns underwater and at the end you will be able to dive a specified route and make other divers clear how they can follow a underwater route what is made by you.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 2 days.
Underwater navigator – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, minimum required diving certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
The use of Scubapro dive equipment and Nav. finder are included in the course price.
1. *eLearning fees are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
2. If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
What will your next adventure be?