PADI Compressor handling specialist
During the PADI Compressor handling specialist course we will familiarize you with the skills and knowledge needed to operate and maintain compressor systems safely.
Knowing how to handle compressor systems gives you an extra curriculum if you like to work as a dive professional in the diving industry.
We will disassemble and assemble parts of the compressor but keep in mind that this training is not to certify you as a compressor repair technician.
Requirements for Compressor handling specialist
- You must be, minimum age of 15 years.
- Certified as a PADI Open water diver or equivalent.
- Practical application
- Knowledge development
- 48 hours- free cancellation
- 10% off when you book online
What does the PADI Compressor handling specialist cost?
€ 149* Included Taxes and:
- Practical session
- Knowledge development
- Compressor specialist certification
* The price of € 149 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Compressor handling specialist price is 169 euro.
PADI Compressor handling specialist program
In the knowledge development you will learn about different compressor systems and the understanding of achieving pure air standards when filling cylinders.
In the practical application you will:
- Practice safe filling procedures and cylinder protection.
- Identify problems in proper compressor functioning.
- Decide which problems can be dealt with personally.
- Do periodic air-fill maintenance procedures.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 1 day.
Compressor handling specialist – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificate.
1. If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
During the practical maintenance session we will use a Bauer/Mako K14 compressor what is especially prepared for our compressor handling specialist course. You will disassemble and assemble a cylinder stage and during the assembly you will work with special tools including a torque wrench.
You practice on the compressor how to check and change oil, changing in- and outlet filters, inspection of V-belt tension, adjustment and replacement.
The fact that you practice on a compressor what is prepared for this course and our 32 years of experience with compressors from different manufacturers makes us ideally suited to teach this specialty. We promises standards that you will find nowhere in Tenerife.
What will your next adventure be?