PADI Underwater naturalist
The PADI Underwater naturalist course will open your eyes to the amazing flora and fauna that live in the Atlantic waters around the coast of Tenerife.
This PADI specialty will give you a new perspective on diving and increase your appreciation of the underwater environment, in just 2 days.
Requirements for Underwater naturalist
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Certified as a PADI (Jr.) Open water diver or equivalent.
What does the PADI Underwater naturalist cost?
€ 199* Included Taxes and:
- 2 dives
- Underwater naturalist certification
* The price of € 199 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Underwater naturalist price is 225 euro.
PADI Underwater naturalist program
In the eLearning you learn about subjects such as:
- Comparison between the world above and underwater.
- How people view and think about life underwater and its importance.
- Different plant and animal groups and the relations between them.
- The influence people have on the underwater environment.
In the 2 open water dives training is given on how you can prevent destruction to the sea bottom and life under the sea in general.
Along with learning to recognize the local life, plants and animals, we will look at how the local people and the environment can influence the underwater balance.
The last task is to make a report about a specific plant or marine animal that lives here in the waters around Tenerife.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 1 day.
Underwater naturalist – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, minimum required diving certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
The use of Scubapro dive equipment is included in the course price.