PADI Scuba diver upgrade
By doing the PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade, you will be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver and you can dive independently with a buddy to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
Earning an Open Water Diver certification will transform your life in ways you can’t imagine. You’ll see our ocean planet through new eyes and become both an explorer and ambassador for the underwater world.
There are no hidden costs involved in our courses. Don´t miss out!
Requirements for PADI Scuba diver upgrade
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Be certified as a PADI Scuba Diver.
What does the Scuba diver upgrade cost?
€ 279* Included Taxes and:
- 2 open water dives
- Confined water dive
- eLearning review
- Open water diver certification
* The price of € 299 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard PADI Scuba diver upgrade price is 335 euro.
Every extra session or dive cost € 40 in extra.
Scuba diver upgrade program
2 confined water sessions are necessary to upgrade your diving skills.
You will make 2 open water dives with your instructor. During this dives you experience the underwater beauty of Tenerife and you demonstrate that everything what is learned you can use during future dives.
To complete the Scuba diver upgrade you need to finalize your eLearning from Scuba diver with the last 2 theory sessions and final exam.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 2 days.
Scuba diver upgrade – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, your course materials issued during your Scuba diver course and your logbook.
A dive insurance and the use of Scubapro dive equipment are included in the course price.
1. If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
2. Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.