PADI Scuba diver upgrade
By doing the PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade, you will be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver and you can dive independently with a buddy to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
Earning an Open Water Diver certification will transform your life in ways you can’t imagine. You’ll see our ocean planet through new eyes and become both an explorer and ambassador for the underwater world.
Requirements for PADI Scuba diver upgrade
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Be certified as a PADI Scuba Diver.
- You need to bring your course materials issued during your Scuba diver course, including your logbook.
Scuba diver upgrade program
2 confined water sessions are necessary to upgrade your diving skills, there are 2 theory sessions with a final exam.
To complete the Scuba diver upgrade you will make 2 open water dives with your instructor. During this dives you experience the underwater beauty of Tenerife and you demonstrate that everything what is learned you can use during future dives.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 2 days.
What does the Scuba diver upgrade cost?
€ 193* Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transport from dive center to the dive site
- Theory development sessions
- Confined water dive
- 2 dives
- Temporary use of course materials
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Cylinder refills during the course
- Open water diver certificate
* The price of € 193 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard PADI Scuba diver upgrade price is 215 euro.
Every extra session or dive cost € 40 in extra.
Scuba diver upgrade – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, your course materials issued during your Scuba diver course and your logbook.
Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What will your next adventure be?