PADI Divemaster course
Looking to take your own scuba diving skills to the next level? Consider the PADI Divemaster course with Aquarius Dive Center in Tenerife!
Our Divemaster program offers a comprehensive training experience that will prepare you to become a certified and qualified PADI Divemaster. You’ll work alongside our experienced team and gain hands-on experience from leading dives, assisting with courses to managing dive operations.
With our beautiful location in Tenerife, you’ll have the opportunity to explore some of the best dive sites in the Canary Islands while honing your divemaster skills. And when you’re not diving, you can enjoy the sunny beaches, lively nightlife, and delicious local cuisine.
Join our team and take the first step towards a rewarding career in the dive industry.
Requirements for PADI Divemaster
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
- Certified as PADI Advanced diver, PADI Rescue diver or equivalent.
- Emergency first response or First aid and CPR certification not older than 24 months.
- A medical statement not older than 12 months, stamped and signed by a doctor that declare that you are fit for diving.
- To start with the course you need a minimum of 40 logged dives and for certification 60.
PADI Divemaster program
The PADI Divemaster course has three components:
- Skills training
- Practical training
The theory sessions (eLearning) are made as a independent study, some of this sessions will be finished with an exam.
In the skill training we will look, develop and exam your stamina, water and rescue skills and we will bring your diving skills on demonstration level with emphasis on neutral buoyancy and horizontal trim.
During the practical training you will put your knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises. You will also make independently a mapping project.
How long will it take?
We offer the PADI Divemaster training as a 4 week course or you can apply for our second to none Divemaster Internship program.
Committed to excellence
To maintain high standards for the Divemaster training, we have made it mandatory to undertake the Xtend on TB Trim and Buoyancy training as part of the Divemaster course with us.
This course is not given in PADI standard for Divemaster and will increase the time for qualification by two days, but it will significantly enhance your skills as a diver and future Divemaster. Total duration for the Xtend on Trim and Buoyancy is 3 days and includes 5 dives. For the Xtend on TB we give 20% off the normal course price.
It is also mandatory during our Divemaster training that you have the follow dive equipment:
- Mask and snorkel (mandatory)
- Spool, SMB and whistle. (mandatory)
- Wet-notes (mandatory)
- Cargo pant (mandatory)
- Line cutter or small knife (mandatory)
- Underwater compass (mandatory, possibility to rent)
- Dive computer (mandatory, possibility to rent)
What does the PADI Divemaster cost?
€ 999 Included Taxes and:
- Skills and practical training
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
In extra you need to pay for the Divemaster application fee.
In short, not included in the course price are the Xtend on Trim and Buoyancy training, mandatory dive equipment, your flight, transport, accommodation and living expenses.