PADI Adventure diver
The PADI Adventure Diver is a perfect choice to gain more experience straight after completing the PADI Open Water Diver course.
So why not to continue your dive experience with some fun containing, varied and supervised adventure dives in the warm and clear water from Tenerife?
Requirements for Adventure diver
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Participants between 10 and 14 years will be certified as “Junior Adventure diver”.
- Certified as a PADI Open water diver or equivalent.
PADI Adventure diver program
For more theoretical background knowledge you will read in the PADI Adventures in Diving manual the chapters related to the 3 dives you make and before the dives you will get additional information from one of our PADI Instructors.
The 3 dives what you make are:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy dive
- Navigation dive
- Digital Underwater Photographer or Night dive
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 1 day.
What does the PADI Adventure diver cost?
€ 215* Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transport from dive center to the dive site
- 3 Adventure dives
- Adventures in Diving manual
- Temporary use of course materials
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Cylinder refills during the course
- Adventure diver certificate
* The price of € 215 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Adventure diver price is 239 euro.
Every extra session or dive cost € 40 in extra.
Adventure diver – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, Open water certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
After your PADI adventure diver certification you can take the next step to become a PADI Advanced Open water diver by completing two more adventure dives, deep and wreck. Contact us for the possibilities and extra cost.
Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What will your next adventure be?