PADI ReActivate program
Haven’t been scuba diving lately and want a quick refresher? The PADI ReActivate program is the perfect way to brush up on your knowledge and skills from the Open water diver course before jumping back into the water.
Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you.
You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with one of our PADI Professionals.
It’s quick and easy and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for some new dive adventures.
The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
Requirements for ReActivate program
- Any PADI certified diver who wants a refresher or pre-travel update.
PADI ReActivate program
Using ReActivate Touch for tablets, mobile devices and personal computer, you’ll immerse yourself in:
- Dive scenarios, dive planning essentials and problem management.
Move through the PADI ReActivate program at your own pace and delve deeper into topics when you need or want to.
In the in-water session, our Aquarius PADI Professional will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving. You’ll practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review.
How long will it take?
The complete program takes ± 4 hours.
How can you start learning now?
- Book now your ReActivate Touch and start working through the scenarios.
- Schedule with us your ReActivate program in-water skills session.
What does the ReActivate program cost?
The PADI ReActivate Touch € 38
The PADI ReActivate program € 76 Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transport from dive center to the dive site
- Theory review
- 1 in-water session
- Temporary use of course materials
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Cylinder refills during the course
* The price of € 76 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard PADI ReActivate program with in-water skills session with one of our PADI Professionals is 85 euro.
Every extra session or dive cost € 40 in extra.
PADI ReActivate program – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, dive certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What will your next adventure be?