PADI Digital Underwater Photographer
The PADI Digital underwater photographer is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
The Digital underwater photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated DSLR like the pros.
Requirements for Digital Underwater Photographer
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- certified as a PADI (Jr.) Open water diver or equivalent.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer program
Through hands-on training during 2 dives and guidance from 1 of our PADI professionals, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 2 days.
What does the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer cost?
€ 199* Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- free transportation from dive center to dive site
- 2 dives
- Rental of digital underwater cameras with Strobe and light
- Temporary use of course materials
- Scubapro dive equipment rental
- Cylinder refills during the course
- Digital underwater photographer certificate
* The price of € 199 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Digital underwater photographer price is 225 euro.
It is mandatory to have the PADI Digital underwater photographer manual what is not included in the course price. If you book the Digital underwater photographer course you can buy this manual in our web store for the special price of 10 euro.
Digital Underwater Photographer – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
The camera´s we use
What will your next adventure be?