PADI Digital Underwater Photographer
The PADI Digital underwater photographer is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
The Digital underwater photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated DSLR like the pros.
Requirements for Digital Underwater Photographer
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- certified as a PADI (Jr.) Open water diver or equivalent.
What does the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer cost?
€ 199* Included Taxes and:
- 2 dives
- Digital underwater photographer certification
* The price of € 199 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Digital underwater photographer price is 225 euro.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer program
Through eLearning and hands-on training during 2 dives, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 1 day.
Digital Underwater Photographer – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, minimum required diving certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
The use of Scubapro dive equipment and SeaLife underwater camera is included in the course price.