Rescue diver course
Challenging and rewarding best describe the PADI Rescue diver course.
As a diver there is always a possibility that something happens. Handling with medical problems is slightly different from acting in other situations.
Effective acting is a part of your Rescue diver course, but more important is that you learn about prevention.
Requirements for PADI Rescue diver
- You must be, minimum age of 12 years.
- Certified as a PADI Adventure diver or equivalent.
- Be trained and current for First aid and CPR within the previous two years. If you are not certified for this we include also the EFR – Emergency First Response training in the Rescue diver course.
Rescue diver program
In the Rescue eLearning there are subjects as: self rescue, stress, equipment considerations, first aid and management of emergency situations. The eLearning will be finished with an exam.
5 open water sessions were you will train how to handle with a diver who has problems at the surface, (both rational and in panic), an unconscious diver, bringing an unconscious diver to the surface, how to handle with a missing diver, reanimate a diver in the water etc.
At the end we have at least 2 scenario’s in which you show how to handle when something happen.
How long will it take?
If you are already trained and current for First aid and CPR you can follow the 2 day Rescue diver course otherwise you need the 3 day course what include the EFR – Emergency First Response training.
What does the Rescue diver incl. EFR cost?
€ 449 Included Taxes and:
- Open water sessions
- Rescue diver certification
- EFR – Emergency First Response certification
* The price of € 449 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Rescue incl. EFR is 499 euro.
Every extra session or dive cost € 40 in extra.
The PADI Rescue diver excl. EFR, € 359 online booking. Included Taxes and:
Al the above mentioned exclusive the EFR – Emergency First Response day, manual and EFR certificate.
The price of € 359 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Rescue excl. EFR is 399 euro.
Rescue diver – what will I need?
All you need is your swimsuit, towel, Adventure diver or Advanced certificate, logbook, dive insurance.
The use of Scubapro dive equipment is included in the course price.
1. * eLearning fees are non-refundable in case of cancellation.
2. If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
3. Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude after single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested. Whenever possible, wait 24 hours.
What will your next adventure be?