PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
Divers who have mastered the art of the advanced performance levels in PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB), stand apart from others. You see them underwater, they move effortlessly and as a result use less air. They ascend, descend or hover, as if it was second nature to them, and it is!
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course refines, and builds on the basic skills you’ve learned so far, and takes them to the next level.
Requirements for Peak Performance Buoyancy
- You must be, minimum age of 10 years.
- Certified as a PADI (Jr.) Open water diver or equivalent.
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy program
In the theory we discuss about correct weighting and how to streamline your equipment for efficient underwater movement. We give also advice on what type of fins are the best for you and techniques on how to improve your buoyancy and trim.
For the practical part, which is 2 open water dives, you apply the theory that you have learnt in the classroom. This includes; buoyancy control, trim, weight, and streamlining.
How long will it take?
The complete course takes 1 day.
What does the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy cost?
€ 166* Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transport from dive center to dive site.
- 2 dives
- Temporary use of course materials
- Scubapro dive equipment rental.
- Cylinder refills during the course.
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy certificate.
* The price of € 166 is only valid when you use our online booking. Standard Peak Performance Buoyancy price is 185 euro.
It is mandatory to have the PADI PPB manual what is not included in the course price. If you book the PPB course you can buy this manual in our web store for the special price of 10 euro.
Peak Performance Buoyancy – what will I need?
All you need is your diving certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
XTend on TB – Trim & Buoyancy
In addition to the standard PADI PPB we offer a specially designed 3 day course called Xtend on TB – Trim & Buoyancy.
This training is uniquely developed by Aquarius dive center. The course length is 3 days and includes 5 dives.
What will your next adventure be?