IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor
The IANTD Advanced EANx supervisor program is designed to provide responsible training for those persons wishing to supervise IANTD divers.
Requirements for Advanced EANx supervisor
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rescue diver or equivalent.
- Qualified as a IANTD Advanced EANx diver or equivalent.
- If an equivalent certification is accepted for CPR and Oxygen Provider, it must be current within the last two (2) years.
- Proof of a minimum of 60 logged dives.
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
- Price is without dive equipment rental but we offer a 50% discount on the rental price during this course.
For detailed description