PADI Tec 40
The PADI Tec 40 course is where you transition from recreational scuba diving to technical diving.
Requirements for PADI Tec 40
- You must be, minimum age of 18 years.
- Certified as a PADI Advanced open water diver or equivalent.
- PADI Enriched air diver with at least 10 dives using enriched air deeper than 18 meter/60 feet.
- PADI Deep diver or proof of at least 10 dives to 30 meter/100 feet.
- Have a minimum of 30 logged dives (10 with EANx, 7 deeper than 30 meter/100 feet).
- A Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply, ask us if there is any doubt.
For detailed description