The Go Sport features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize side-slip and maximize stability. Like the original GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel “boot-fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect for low-effort kicking performance.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Skegs mounted on blade ends minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
- Fins are available in black, blue, turquoise, white and yellow (black and blue fins come with silver skegs, all other colors come with black skegs).
|Fin Type||Open Heel|
|Weight||2.447 lb | 1.11 kg|
|Heel Strap Type||Marine-Grade Bungee|