IANTD Dive master
The IANTD Dive master program is designed to provide responsible training for those persons wishing to supervise IANTD divers. These include Open water diver, Advanced diver, EANx diver and Rescue diver.
Requirements for Dive master
IANTD Dive master program
Complete the academic sessions utilizing the Dive master manual, review the IANTD standards and procedures and complete knowledge reviews. Pass the Dive master exam with a minimum score of 80%.
You complete an emergency assistance plan and risk analysis for a scenario to be assigned by the Instructor. Able to demonstrate all open water, advanced and rescue skills in a manner showing the highest level of mastery and competence.
Be able to demonstrate competence in all scuba skills, and ability to cope with the most demanding operational factors of the region. Demonstrate mastery of the techniques involved in planning and executing dives.
The IANTD Dive master candidate must assist in at least:
- One complete Open water diver program.
- A complete Advanced diver program.
- One complete Rescue diver program.
How long will it take?
We offer the IANTD Dive master as a 5 week training or you can apply for our second to none Divemaster Internship program.
What does the IANTD Dive master cost?
€ 995 Included Taxes and:
- Free transport from dive center to the dive site
- Dive master theory
- Confined and open water training
- Temporary use of course materials
- Cylinder refills during the course
IANTD Dive master certificate is not included in the program price.
IANTD Dive master – what will I need?
All you need is your dive certificates, logbook and dive insurance.
- IANTD Dive masters may supervise, escort and assist in all IANTD Open water diver programs but cannot conduct SCUBA training exercises unless under the direction of a qualified IANTD Open water instructor or higher.
- As a Dive master you are qualified to plan and execute emergency procedures appropriate for the diving activity and environment.
- Upon completion of the program, Dive masters may conduct any specialized scuba diving activities for which they have received appropriate training.
- Dive masters may teach snorkel skin diver.
- Dive masters who complete item 2 under water skills development may teach the IANTD open water free diver course.