The G2 is designed go anywhere – open water to freediving to CCR to sidemount. And the G2 will grow with the new diver – wherever their passion for diving takes them.
- Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p) produces vibrant colors for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know. (TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.)
- Choice of screen display configurations lets you customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Optional integrated heart rate monitor measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. Integration with the HRM Is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
- Optional heart rate monitor also lets you visually track your heart rate “real time” to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximize your fun and safety at depth.
- Optional hoseless air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 9 transmitters when all features are activated.
- Improved, full tilt digital compass, the best available, includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Multiple dive modes. Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy — no downloading or upgrading is required.)
- Maximum operating depth is 120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge. Battery must be changed by the dealer.
- Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface easily downloads dive data to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
|Number of Gases||8|
|Gas Capability||21-100% Nitrox, Trimix|
|Algorithm||ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG|
|Operating Modes||Scuba, Gauge, Freediving, CCR|
|Max Operating Depth||120m|
|Battery Replacement Type||Rechargeable|
|Estimated Battery Life||Up to 50 Hours Per Charge|