IANTD Rescue diver
The IANTD Rescue diver course is designed to develop proficiency in self- and buddy-rescue.
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe diver is IANTD´s training philosophy known as, WATER
- Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
IANTD Rescue diver program
- IANTD Rescue diver theory.
- Develop proficiency in all skills to the satisfaction of the instructor within 4 dives with a minimum of 120 minutes of open water bottom time.
- S-Drill and missing diver skills.
- Buddy assist and diver and buddy rescue skills.
- Personal rescue skills.
How long will it take?
*If you are already trained and current for First aid and CPR you can follow the 3 day Rescue diver course otherwise you need the 4 day course what include the EFR – Emergency First Response training.
What does the IANTD Rescue diver cost?
€ 435 Included Taxes and:
- Transfer from hotel to dive center
- Free transport from dive center to the dive site
- Rescue diver theory and manual
- Confined water session
- 4 dives
- Air refills during the course
- Temporary use of course materials
- IANTD Rescue diver certificate
Note: Extra sessions, or open water dives, may be required to reach the standard. Each extra session costs € 45.
Standard dive equipment is not included in the program price but we offer a 50% discount on the rental price during this course.
IANTD Rescue diver – what will I need?
All you need is your certificate, logbook and dive insurance.
Emergency First Response
If you don´t have the first aid training that we can combine the Rescue diver with the EFR, Emergency first response training. This bring an additional cost of 112 euro.
EFR will be recognized for IANTD courses were a First aid and CPR certificate is required.