The Nova 850R dive light is machined from heavy-duty aluminum with a rugged matte black finish so is both lightweight and built to last. It’s also easy to use. A 50% mode allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need the full power. For divers looking to brighten their dives, the Nova 850 is the perfect choice. The Nova 850R is powered by a single 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery.
- Measurements: 150 x 43 mm. Weight (w/battery): 270g.
- Rugged aluminum body features a rugged matte black finish with blue accents, providing lightweight long-term durability and a high-quality look.
- Equipped with a Cree XPL LED.
- 850 lumen illumination; 17,000 lux @1m; CCT (correlated colour temperature): 4200ºK.
- Beam angle: 8º.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves. A special Safety Lock mode prevents accidental activation.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 150m / 492ft ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by a 18650 Li-ion battery with a burn time of up to 2 hours on full power.
- Includes a lanyard and EVA carry case with foam insert.
|Depth Rating M||150 m|
|Weight with batteries||270 g|