The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. Teamed with the venerable G260, this system can be relied upon to deliver top-of-the-line performance in the most extreme conditions.
Features first stage
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by
depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent
airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min — includes
improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximize air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for
optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune
performance quickly and easily.
- Weigh : INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
Features second stage
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and
diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase
resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing
depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in
cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min.
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Diaphram|
|2nd Stage Series||G Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Connector Type||DIN and INT|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Anodized Aluminum Front Cover|
|Product Weight||1.32 kg / 2.9 lb|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Metal|