Reefmaster RM-4K compact underwater camera
Experience unparalleled ease-of-use with the ReefMaster RM-4K (SL350), featuring a pocket-sized design with a 14 megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor and ultra-high definition 4K video. The compact, portable design ensures you can take the ReefMaster anywhere.
The built-in fisheye lens allows you to closely approach your subject while still keeping everything in the picture. And with SeaLife’s know-how in underwater lighting, you’ll easily be able to pair your RM-4K with a variety of Sea Dragon Photo/ Video lights for any underwater scene or situation.
- 14 Megapixel Panasonic® CMOS image sensor for sharp, colorful pictures.
- 4K Ultra HD Video at 30fps and 1080p HD Video at 60fps.
- 40m Compact Underwater Housing.
- Humidity Control with replaceable Moisture Muncher dry capsules.
- Wide Angle 140° Fisheye Lens to get close to your subject and still get everything in the picture.
- 2.0” TFT color LCD Display to keep you on your subject and for quick review of your underwater adventure.
- Waterproof to 130ft / 40m using “Pressure-Lock” thumb screw sealing system
- Easy 4 button controls for easy operation
- Wi-Fi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to smart phone or tablet with a free app from Google or Apple
- Expandable memory with micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery (950 mAh / 3.8V / 3.6Wh for 2+ hours video or 500+ images)
- Focus from 12” (30cm) to infinity – optional Macro Lenses available
- Time lapse shooting at set time intervals – saves as video file or series of still images
- Underwater color-correction modes – Underwater Deep for diving and Underwater Shallow for snorkeling
- Image Stabilization – Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and hand movement for smoother video recording
- Expandable with one or more SeaLife Sea Dragon Photo/Video Lights