The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements.
The C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. With this reg system in your dive bag you’ll be ready to hit the road.
Features first stage
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected
by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants
from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune
performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- Airflow at 200bar: 5500 l/min.
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8. bar.
Features second stage
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and exhaust tee take up little
space in a dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature.
- A poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- An exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of
breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-
Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min.
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Diaphram|
|2nd Stage Series||C Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Connector Type||DIN and INT|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Metal/Reinforced Technopolymer Casing|
|Product Weight||1.1 kg / 2.4 lb|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Technopolymer|