The T-One front-adjustable BCD is simple in design, easy to use, and provides substantial lift capacity, making it the ideal choice for beginners during their dive classes, as well as for avid recreational divers who prefer to rent their dive gear when travelling to prime dive destinations.
The T-One is also built rugged, able to stand up to intensive use under extreme conditions. It retains the same reliable bladder design as the current T-One but features a new EndurTex high-tenacity nylon fabric.
The BCD comes with backpack padding, generous cargo pockets with Velcro closures, two octo pockets and the familiar standard plastic buckle tank cinch. Offering a wide range of sizes and reliable comfort, the T-One is built to deliver solid performance, for every diver and every dive, for years to come.
- EndurTex high-tenacity nylon fabric bladder, polyurethane-coated and highfrequency welded, is lightweight yet extremely durable. This makes for a lighter, more versatile BCD.
- Built to stand up to intensive use under extreme conditions while maintaining its looks with colour-fast materials and new graphics.
- Back padding is covered with a specific hi-grip material to maximise comfort.
- Two large pockets with Velcro closures provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- A pair of octo pockets are perfect for storing a safe second and console hose.
- Colour-coded tags make it easy to identify the various sizes.
- With BPI (Balanced Power Inflator).