Cold water kit MK19 EVO/G260
The MK19 EVO DIN 300/G260 is a rugged, reliable, and sharp-looking regulator system that delivers solid breathing performance in all diving conditions and water temperatures.
- 2 x MK19 EVO DIN 300 (10.719.030)
- 2 x G260 (11.263.000)
- LP hoses: 1 x 64cm (01.310.026), 1 x 210cm (01.309.080)
- 1 x 120° Swivel
Features first stage
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Its design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Its dry chamber is equipped with a double spring, making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximise hose routing options.
- Compact size, light weight and superb breathing performance continue in the best SCUBAPRO regulator tradition.
- Ideal first stage for recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
- Weight: DIN 300, 665g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6,900/244
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
Features second stage
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths water conditions and personal tastes
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Diaphram|
|2nd Stage Series||G Series|
|Connector Type||DIN and INT|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Anodized Aluminum Front Cover|
|1st stage Weight (DIN 300)||665g/ 1.47 lb|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Metal|