MK19 EVO/G260 Carbon Black Tech
While retaining its large diaphragm, internal metal components and highflow exhaust valve for excellent breathing sensitivity and resistance to freezing, the new G260 Carbon BT ratchets up its ruggedness and durability with the addition of a carbon fiber front cover. Lightweight and extremely durable, if dropped or struck against a hard object, carbon fiber can resist substantial shocks without damage. Both first and second stages feature the Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on their metal parts. The MK19 EVO BT/G260 Carbon BT is a rugged, reliable, and sharp-looking regulator system that delivers solid breathing performance in all diving conditions and water temperatures.
Features first stage
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing.
- NEW dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port for technical diving layouts.
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 31.7/885g; DIN 300, 23.9/665g.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
Features second stage
- Stylish and durable carbon fiber front cover and reinforced technopolymer casing are able to
withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight carbon fiber design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes a zippered fabric bag.
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g.
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Diaphram|
|2nd Stage Series||G Series|
|Connector Type||DIN / INT|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Black Tech-Coated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Carbon Fiber Cover, Reinforced Technopolymer Casing|
|Product Weight||1.31 kg / 2.9 lb|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Metal|