The MK19 EVO /G260 is a rugged, reliable, and sharp-looking regulator system that delivers solid breathing performance in all diving conditions and water temperatures.
SCUBAPRO engineers have taken some of the best features from there past air-balanced first stages and created the all new MK19 EVO. It is environmentally sealed, preventing water and pollutants from entering the inner mechanism. The MK19 EVO adopts a new dry ambient pressure chamber that enhances freezing resistance while ensuring consistent airflow and maximum durability in the coldest conditions. With a swivel turret and five LP ports which maximise hose routing options, this first stage is built not only for professional, military and technical divers, but also for recreational divers who need superb cold water performance in a lightweight, small, compact size.
The G260 offering effortless air delivery and outstanding reliability, this is the go-to second stage for cold water or technical diving.
Features first stage
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Its design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Its dry chamber is equipped with a double spring, making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximise hose routing options.
- Compact size, light weight and superb breathing performance continue in the best SCUBAPRO regulator tradition.
- Ideal first stage for recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
- Weight: INT 232, 885g; DIN 300, 665g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6,900/244
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
Features second stage
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths water conditions and personal tastes
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min
Features second stage Carbon
- Stylish and durable carbon fiber front cover and reinforced technopolymer casing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight carbon fiber design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- New water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g.
|2nd Stage Design
|1st Stage Type
|2nd Stage Series
|DIN / INT
|Up to 40%
|1st Stage Materials
|2nd Stage Materials
|Anodized Aluminum Front Cover
|2nd Stage Materials Tech Black
|Carbon Fiber Cover, Reinforced Technopolymer Casing
|1st stage Weight
|INT 232, 885g / DIN 300, 665g
|Adjustable 2nd Stage
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material