Terms and conditions, IANTD courses
- There are no hidden extras in our IANTD course prices.
- The prices of most courses include manual and course certification fee.
- The IANTD course price includes free transfer to dive sites. If you need our pick-up service, please contact us about the possibilities.
- For detailed course information such as, prerequisites, program content, additional costs, etc. please go to the specific course of choice.
- Information for the courses details how many theory sessions, confined water sessions and open water dives are included. For every extra session and/or dive we charge 45 euros extra.
- To participate in our courses, you will be required to fill out, a Statement of Risk and Liability form, Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding form and a Medical Statement form stating that you have no medical condition which would prevent you from diving, here at the dive center. If you do have a medical condition, then a medical certificate signed by a doctor will be required.
- All the mentioned IAND course prices on this page/website are quoted in Euros and inclusive of Taxes.
- All prices and course content are subject to change without notice.
- Please contact us for available starting dates, or if you have any further questions on anything not covered here.
A deposit is required in order to confirm any course booking with Aquarius dive center, Tenerife. For IANTD courses € 60 deposit is required, the balance of total cost is to be made at time of participation.
In extra for the IANTD course materials, there will be an registration fee of € 110. This fee is needed prior to the sending of the digital materials. The registration fee is not refundable and the balance of the total cost is to be made at time of participation.
Payments methods available
- In person at Dive center, credit-card or cash.
- From overseas, bank transfer, credit-card or PayPal.
Cancellation and refund policy
- 100% deposit refund is given if cancellation is 48 hours or more prior to the start time of your activity.
- Less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation your deposit is not refundable. This is to cover administration costs.