MK17 EVO/S620 Ti
Built to deliver a steady supply of air in harsh diving conditions, the MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor.
Delivering excellent performance; the S620 Ti’s work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The large purge button improves water circulation, and the exhaust tee directs bubbles out of the field of view. It’s a stellar combination can be relied upon to deliver top-line performance in all dive conditions.
Features first stage
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by
depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent
airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow – 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min – includes
improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximize air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for
optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune
performance quickly and easily.
- Weigh : INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g
- Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
Features second stage
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years
of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and
Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- The exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all
mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min
- Weight: 179g
|Product Weight (M)||1.8 kg 3.96 lb|
|Connector Type||DIN and INT|